All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a set of options for making code modifications to improve the way your database applications function. This work helps you to learn to recognize and assess code that needs refactoring, and to understand the crucial link between refactoring and performance.
- Author BiographyStephane Faroult first discovered the relational model and the SQL language in 1983, and has been performing database consultancy since then. The founder of RoughSea Ltd, he formerly worked for Oracle.Pascal L'Hermite has been working with relational databases in OLTP, production and development environments on Oracle Databases for the past 12 years and on Microsoft SQL Server for the past 5 years.
- Author(s)Pascal L'Hermite,Stephane Faroult
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £14.78Trending at £15.04
- £32.31Trending at £37.66
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £22.02Trending at £31.04
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.