All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest resource from esteemed early childhood authors Margie Carter and Deb Curtis, and introducing Wendy Cividanes and Debbie Lebo.
- Author BiographyDeb Curtis: Deb Curtis has been in the field of early childhood education for more than thirty years in a variety of settings as a teacher of children and adults. As a co-founder of Harvest Resources, a partnership to inspire early care providers and educators to engage fully in their own learning, she consults with programs to help grow reflective practices among teachers. She has co-authored seven books with Margie Carter. Debbie Lebo: Debbie Lebo has over thirty years of experience working with children in a variety of settings: as an infant/toddler and early childhood educator, a hospital child life specialist, and a child care director. She also helped launch a child development program serving at-risk single parent families and was a preschool teacher and curriculum coordinator for five years there. Debbie is a senior associate at Harvest Resources. She holds a master's degree in human development and is working on her doctoral degree studying reflective teaching and learning in early childhood education. Wendy C.M. Cividanes: Wendy Cividanes, a former preschool and school-age teacher and administrator, has over thirty years of experience working with young children and families. Wendy currently works as a training specialist and consultant for a variety of preschool and school age programs throughout the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, and is a senior associate with Harvest Resources. Wendy holds a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in human development from Pacific Oaks College. Margie Carter: Margie Carter has more than thirty years of experience in early education and has been a preschool and kindergarten teacher, a child care director, and college faculty, and is the producer of a number of early childhood training videos. She has co-authored seven books with Deb Curtis and writes a training column in Child Care Exchange. Margie co-founded Harvest Resources in 1994 as a partnership to inspire early care providers and educators to engage fully in their own learning. Margie holds a master's degree in human development.
- Author(s)Deb Curtis,Debbie Lebo,Margie Carter,Wendy C M Cividanes
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.