All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflections on Global Law provides an interesting and vital look into the newly emerging field of global law. It allows the possibility for readers to discover global law from the perspective of various academic experts who stem from a whole range of different legal disciplines.
- Author BiographyShavana Musa, LLB, LLM, is Editor-in-Chief of the Tilburg Law Review and is currently undertaking her doctoral dissertation entitled Victim Reparation under the Ius Post Bellum: A Historical and Normative Perspective at Tilburg University, The Netherlands. Eefje de Volder, Bsc, Msc LLB, LLM, is Executive Managing Editor of the Tilburg Law Review and is currently conducting her doctoral research on the African Union collective security system and its compatibility with the UN Collective security system.
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintMartinus Nijhoff Publishers
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byShavana Musa
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.