All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete self-teaching guide is the perfect handbook for beginners and students alike. It uniquely links Eastern and Western approaches to reflexology and health, making this a comprehensive guide to using the meridians and pressure points of the feet to treat a wide range of ailments.
- Author BiographyInge Dougans was born in Denmark, where she received her reflexology training. In 1983 she started the School of Reflexology and Meridian therapy and in 1985 she formed the South African Reflexology Society. She gives lectures and workshops on reflexology throughout the UK, Europe and the USA, and runs her own busy practice in South Africa.
- Author(s)Inge Dougans
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note130 b/w illus
- Weight440 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.