All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume summarizes the key lessons of financial history for emerging market and developing economies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGerard Caprio,Jr.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.89Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £9.99Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.