All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the relationship between higher education policy and the state, this book focuses on the ways in which the changing concepts of the nature of the state and its role have had an impact on the development of higher education policy in the last thirty years.
- Author BiographyThe late Maurice Kogan was Director of the Centre for the Evaluation of Public Policy and Practice and Professor Emeritus of Government at Brunel University.
- Author(s)Maurice Kogan,Stephen Hanney
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHigher Education Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.