Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionLivingston Armytage explores how justice reform can be made more effective.
- Author BiographyLivingston Armytage is a specialist in judicial and legal reform, advising governments, courts and international development agencies on improving justice systems around the world. He has worked in senior roles on substantial reform programs for major development agencies in many developing countries from Afghanistan and Azerbaijan to Haiti, Palestine, Pakistan and Papua New Guinea.
- Author(s)Livingston Armytage
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.