Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionA generously illustrated ethnography arguing that popular photographic practices have played a crucial role in the making of modern national subjects in postcolonial Java.
- Author BiographyKaren Strassler is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Queens College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Karen Strassler
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- Series TitleObjects/Histories
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note127 photographs, incl. 32 in color
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.