All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to explain the Polyvagal Theory as it applies to autism in simple terms for parents and professionals. Incorporating Dr Anat Baniel's work in brain plasticity, it presents a new way of understanding autism and supporting children on the spectrum with strategies to strengthen the mind-body connection.
- Author BiographyHolly Bridges runs a therapeutic consultancy called 'License to Think' and was nominated for the 'Excellence in Personal and Community Support' category of the Australian National Disability Services' 2015 Disability Support Awards. She lives in Perth, Western Australia.
- Author(s)Holly Bridges
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.