All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the thinking on urban regeneration in one of the fastest changing world cities. Engaging with social, economic, and political structures of cities, this book highlights paradoxes and contradictions in urban policy and offers an evaluation of the forms of urban redevelopment.
- Author BiographyRob Imrie, Loretta Lees and Mike Raco are members of the Cities Group in the Department of Geography, King's College London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 65 black & white halftones, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byLoretta Lees,Mike Raco,Rob Imrie
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.