All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFriends and cultural historians of many Indian families among the Sioux, Crow, and Shoshone-Bannock, Reginald and Gladys Laubin devoted their lives to preserving a vanishing culture by presenting Indian dances, costumes, and songs. This book celebrates their accomplishments and their dedication to serving and preserving Native American culture.
- Author(s)Starr Jones
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.43Trending at £11.61
- £13.21Trending at £14.87
- £30.00Trending at £33.89
- £12.51Trending at £17.48
- £13.50Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.