Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.69Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book length study of economic voting outside of established democracies.
- Author BiographyJoshua Tucker is an Assistant Professor of Politics and International Affairs at Princeton University, and will hold Princeton's Ralph O. Glendinning University Preceptorship from 2005-2008. His work has also appeared in a variety of academic journals, including the American Journal of Political Science, the Annual Review of Political Science, Electoral Studies, Political Analysis, Perspectives on Politics, and Post-Soviet Affairs. His research has been supported by grants from the National Academy of Sciences, the National Council for Eurasian and East European Research, and the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies. He was the recipient of Harvard University's 2001 Edward M. Chase Dissertation Prize and the Mid-West Political Science Association's 1999 Westview Press Award.
- Author(s)Joshua A. Tucker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note115 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.