Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that explanations of international relations in Asia in the post-Second World War period have relied too much on the Cold War as a key explanatory factor, and outlines alternative concepts that may have wider explanatory powers.
- Author(s)Ashok Kapor,Kapor Ashok,Professor Department of Political Science Ashok Kapur
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.