All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsks whether the causes of war among great powers apply to other countries, examining regions around the world.
- Author BiographyDouglas Lemke is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Michigan. He is the author of several articles on international conflict in leading journals, and is co-author of Power Transitions (2001), and co-editor of Parity and War (1996).
- Author(s)Douglas Lemke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.80
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.