All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a unified treatment of regression models for different outcome types, such as linear regression, logistic regression, and Cox regression. It includes many worked examples.
- Author BiographyThe authors are since 1978 affiliated with the Department of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen. Per Kragh Andersen is professor; he is a co-author of the Springer book Statistical Models Based on Counting Processes, and has served on editorial boards on several statistical journals. Lene Theil Skovgaard is associate professor; she has considerable experience as teacher and consultant, and has served on the editorial board of Biometrics.
- Author(s)Lene Theil Skovgaard,Per Kragh Andersen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.