All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unified treatment of the Riemann-Hilbert correspondence for (not necessarily regular) holonomic D-modules using indsheaves.
- Author BiographyMasaki Kashiwara is a project professor in the Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences at Kyoto University, Japan. He is an internationally recognized specialist of algebraic analysis, the new branch of mathematics created by Mikio Sato in the 1970s. Pierre Schapira is Professor Emeritus at the University of Paris VI. He is an internationally recognized specialist of algebraic analysis, the new branch of mathematics created by Mikio Sato in the 1970s.
- Author(s)Masaki Kashiwara,Pierre Schapira
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number433
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.97
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.37
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.