All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.96
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionExploring periodic and chaotic behaviors in discontinuous dynamical systems, including impulsive, discontinuous, and switching systems, this book offers new concepts in discontinuous systems and the smoothening of discontinuity misleading dynamical behaviors.
- Author(s)Albert Luo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- Series TitleNonlinear Systems and Complexity
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note196 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight711 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.