All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1980s and '90s, many countries turned to the private sector to provide infrastructure and utilities, with the idea that market-based incentives would control costs and improve the quality of essential services. But subsequent debacles raised troubling questions about privatization. This book addresses one of the most vexing of these.
- Author BiographyJose A. Gomez-Ibanez is Derek C. Bok Professor of Urban Planning and Public Policy, Graduate School of Design and Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Jose A. Gomez-Ibanez
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note7 line illustrations, 29 tables
- Weight646 g
- Width146 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.