All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international survey of different approaches to the provision and regulation of long-term care for the elderly.
- Author BiographyVincent Mor is the Florence Price Grant Professor of Community Health in the School of Public Health, Department of Health Policy and Practice at the Brown University School of Public Health. His research focuses on the organizational and health care delivery system factors associated with variation in use of health services, and outcomes experienced by frail and chronically ill persons. Tiziana Leone is a lecturer in demography in the Department of Social Policy at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Dr Leone's research interests focus on demography and health policy. She is particularly interested in reproductive and health systems in developing countries as well as health and ageing in Europe. Anna Maresso is a Research Officer at LSE Health and the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. Her research focuses on the health care systems of Western Europe and comparative health policy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Economics, Policy and Management
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 33 tables
- Weight870 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnna Maresso,Tiziana Leone,Vincent Mor
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.