All listings for this product
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £9.96
- £21.99Trending at £22.93
- £6.25Trending at £7.77
- £16.55Trending at £16.89
- £6.00Trending at £6.29
- £3.99Trending at £5.23
- £40.04Trending at £41.70
About this product
- DescriptionRegulating Vice provides a new, interdisciplinary lens for examining vice policy.
- Author BiographyJim Leitzel teaches public policy and economics at the University of Chicago. He received his PhD in economics from Duke University; he has taught at Vanderbilt University and Duke University, and served as the Academic Coordinator at the New Economic School in Moscow. Professor Leitzel has been a National Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, and an Atlantic Fellow in Public Policy based at the Department of Economics of the University of Essex. His research has concerned areas such as transition economics, gun control, and law and economics, and his previous books include Russian Economic Reform and The Political Economy of Rule Evasion and Policy Reform. Professor Leitzel works with the Economics Education and Research Consortium (EERC) in the former Soviet Union and the Bridging Research and Policy program of the Global Development Network (GDN). He is the founding member of Vice Squad (vicesquad.blogspot.com), a blog devoted to vice policy.
- Author(s)Jim Leitzel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.