All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Mari Hall uses the basis of 18 years work with reiki to take the reader on an intensely personal journey to unlock various doorways to themselves and to re-open the emotional channels of the soul.
- Author BiographyMari Hall is a American Reiki Master who has been practising Reiki for over 18 years and has been a Reiki Master for 15 years. She founded and directs the International Association of Reiki and she has been asked to write the standards for teaching and practice of Reiki for the ICM. She is a facilitator at Skyros. She travels extensively throughout Europe and America teaching.
- Author(s)Mari Hall
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2000
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/10/2002
- Content Note(integrated b/w line drawings)
- Weight566 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.