All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA straightforward and practical introduction to the principles and methods used in the design of reinforced and prestressed concrete structures. This bestselling text contains many worked examples to illustrate the various aspects of design involved. Fully revised to conform to EC2, and reflecting interpretation and use since its introduction.
- Author BiographyBill Mosley was formerly Senior Teaching Fellow at the School of Civil and Structural Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Ray Hulse was formerly Associate Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Computing, Coventry University, UK. John Bungey is Emeritus Professor of Civil Engineering, University of Liverpool, UK.
- Author(s)J. H. Bungey,Ray Hulse,W.H. Mosley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1976
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note235 figures, 13 black & white halftones
- Weight898 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.