All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that we are living at the dawn of the most dramatic change in science in more than 300 years. This book discusses how the internet is transforming the nature of our collective intelligence and how we understand the world.
- Author BiographyMichael Nielsen is one of the pioneers of quantum computing. He is an essayist, speaker, and advocate of open science. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Michael Nielsen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 halftones. 8 line illus.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.