Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book calls into question growing student debt, spiking tuition costs, the true value of a degree, and other financial concerns within higher education. Experts in the field provide the necessary groundwork for programs to address these issues.
- Author BiographyAndrew P. Kelly is a resident scholar in education policy studies and director of the Center on Higher Education Reform at the American Enterprise Institute. Sara Goldrick-Rab is a professor of educational policy studies and sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Innovations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew P. Kelly,Sara Goldrick-Rab
- Foreword byMartha J. Kanter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.