All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the heels of a decade of scandals and pressures brought on by Sarbanes-Oxley Act, corporations expect far more from their CFOs than simply managing numbers. This book outlines roles - from streamlining redundant processes to regulating risk to identifying key measures - that CFOs must take on in order to transform finance operation.
- Author BiographyJeremy Hope is Research Director of the Beyond Budgeting Round Table, a not-for-profit collaborative focused on improving firms' performance management processes. He is a chartered accountant and a coauthor of Beyond Budgeting, Transforming the Bottom Line, and Competing in the Third Wave, all published by HBS Press.
- Author(s)Jeremy Hope
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.