All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of 'relativism' - the idea that standards of truth, rationality or ethical right ans wrong vary between times, places and context - which is increasingly relevant in our world of quantum physics and cultural diversity.
- Author BiographyMaria Baghramian is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at University College Dublin. She is the editor of Modern Philosophy of Language (1998) and the co-editor of Pluralism: The Philosophy and Politics of Diversity (Routledge, 2000).
- Author(s)Maria Baghramian
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- Series TitleProblems of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.