All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
About this product
- DescriptionUsing guided meditations based around traditional stories, this is a gentle and fun way of introducing older children to the world of meditation and relaxation. It is designed to counteract some of the tensions with which we are familiar at the end of a busy day and offers parents and children some quality time to relax and share.
- Author BiographyMarneta Viegas has run her own children's entertainment business for 10 years, and is co-founder of the BlueTree Theater Company. BlueTree's shows are based on self esteem and values for schools and are in huge demand. She has appeared at venues ranging from Buckingham Palace to working with street children in India. She also runs a business 'Relax Kids' that teaches children relaxation and meditation. She lives in London, England, and has also published Relax Kids; Aladdin's Magic Carpet.
- Author(s)Marneta Viegas
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/2005
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.