All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a simple method of designing P/PI controllers for series and parallel cascade control schemes.
- Author BiographyDr M. Chidambaram has authored three books and published 165 research papers in journals in the field of process control. He served as Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli during the period 2005-2010. He is presently working as a Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. Dr Vivek Sathe received his PhD from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, and is presently working as Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Maharashtra. He has 18 years of teaching experience. He has published nearly 100 articles in national and international journals. His research interests are feedback control systems, relay tuning, control theory and modeling.
- Author(s)M. Chidambaram,Vivek Sathe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight740 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.