All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- Author(s)Chung In-Hang,Frank K. Hwang,Lirong Cui
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNetwork Theory and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight365 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. Computation of Reliability. 3. Design of Optimal Consecutive Systems. 4. The Lifetime Distribution. 5. Asymptotic Analysis. 6. Window Systems. 7. The Network Model. 8. Consecutive-2 Graphs. 9. Some Related Systems. 10. Applications. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.