All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing aerospace examples and applications, this title presents the very probabilistic techniques for accurate and efficient dynamic system reliability analysis. It presents a focused discussion of methods particularly relevant to the reliability analysis of large aerospace systems under harmonic loads in the low frequency range.
- Author BiographyDr. Bin Wu is Assistant Deputy Chief Designer at COMAC (Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China) and Director of the Laboratory of Computation and Numerical Simulation at Beijing Aeronautical Science and Technology Research Institute, Beijing, China.
- Author(s)Dr. Bin Wu
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleShanghai Jiao Tong University Press Aerospace Series
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.