All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart one introduces the fundamentals and background to reliability theory. Part two describes the methods of reliability analysis and characterisation, such as analysis of field failures and physics-of-failure methods. Part three considers emerging issues across a wide range of applications.
- Author BiographyJonathan Swingler is Senior Lecturer in Energy at Heriott-Watt University within the School of Engineering and Physical Sciences (Electrical Engineering). His work is primarily focused on electrical contacts and interconnecting in automotive and aerospace systems.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials
- Series Part/Volume Number74
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJonathan Swingler
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.