All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains fault tolerance in clear terms, with concrete examples drawn from real-world settings.
- Author BiographyKENNETH P. BIRMAN is an ACM Fellow and a Professor of Computer Science at Cornell University, where his research focuses on reliable, secure, and scalable distributed computing systems. His work has been applied to the NYSE, the Swiss Stock Exchange, the US Navy's AEGIS warship, and the French air-traffic control system.
- Author(s)Amy Elser,Kenneth P. Birman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1430 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.