All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNonprofits need credible resources to deal with the downturn in the economy. In this book influential social change fundraising consultant and best-selling author Kim Klein shares strategies for overcoming economic difficulties and includes proven funding strategies to survive and thrive in the short- and long-term.
- Author BiographyKim Klein is a noted figure in the field of grassroots fundraising, both as a writer and a practitioner. She provides training and consulting through Klein & Roth Consulting (www.kleinandroth.com). Klein is a member of the Building Movement Project, where she leads workshops on tax policy and fundraising. She is the founder of the bimonthly Grassroots Fundraising Journal , the series editor of the Chardon Press Series , and the author of the bestselling Fundraising for Social Change , Fundraising for the Long Haul , Ask and You Shall Receive , Raise More Money , and Fundraising in Times of Crisis .
- Author(s)Kim Klein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleKim Klein's Fundraising Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.