All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPapers presented over four years at the Religion, Food, and Eating Seminar at the American Academy of Religion.
- Author BiographyBenjamin E. Zeller is assistant professor of religion at Lake Forest College. He is the author of Prophets and Protons: New Religious Movements and Science in Late Twentieth-Century America. Marie W. Dallam is assistant professor of religion and culture at the Joe C. and Carole Kerr McClendon Honors College at the University of Oklahoma. She is the author of Daddy Grace: A Celebrity Preacher and His House of Prayer. Reid L. Neilson is the managing director of the Church History Department of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He is the author of Exhibiting Mormonism: The Latter-day Saints and the 1893 Chicago World's Fair and Early Mormon Missionary Activities in Japan, 1901-1924. Nora Lynne Rubel is associate professor of religion at the University of Rochester. She is the author of Doubting the Devout: The Ultra-Orthodox in the Jewish-American Imagination and the forthcoming Recipes for the Melting Pot: The Life of the Settlement Cookbook.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleArts & Traditions of the Table: Perspectives on Culinary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note11
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBenjamin E. Zeller,Marie W. Dallam,Nora L. Rubel,Reid L. Neilson
- Foreword byMartha L. Finch
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £7.82Trending at £8.34
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.