Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the intersection between religion, gender and sexuality within the context of everyday life, this volume examines contested identities, experiences, bodies and desires on the individual and collective levels. With rich case studies from the UK, USA, Europe, and Asia, Religion.
- Author BiographyPeter NynAs is Professor of Comparative Religion at and Director of The Center of Excellence in Research, 'Post-Secular Culture and A Changing Religious Landscape in Finland' at A...bo Akademi University, Finland. He is editor of Transforming Otherness. Andrew Kam-Tuck Yip is Professor of Sociology at the University of Nottingham, UK. His research interests include contemporary religious/spiritual identities, sexual identities, youth culture, ageing, and human rights. His writings have appeared in journals such as British Journal of Sociology, Sociology of Religion, Theology & Sexuality, Sexualities, Sociological Research Online and Contemporary Islam. He is also the author of Gay Male Christian Couples: Life Stories (1997); and co-author/co-editor of Lesbian and Gay Lives over 50 (2003), Queer Spiritual Spaces: Sexuality and Sacred Places (2010), Religion, Youth and Sexuality: A Multi-faith Exploration (2011), and The Ashgate Research Companion to Contemporary Religion and Sexuality (2012).
- Author(s)Peter Nynas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 3 data tables
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byProfessor Andrew Kam-Tuck Yip
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.