All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers an important insight into the role that the religious imagination plays in the creation of sacred worlds.
- Author BiographyLouise Lee is a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow at King's College London, UK. Mark Knight is Reader in English Literature at Roehampton University, UK. His books include Chesterton and Evil (Fordham University Press, 2004), Biblical Religion and the Novel, 1700-2000 (co-edited with Thomas Woodman, Ashgate, 2006), and Nineteenth- Century Religion and Literature: An Introduction (co-written with Emma Mason, OUP, 2007). With Emma Mason he is editing the new book series New Directions in Religion and Literature for Continuum.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight291 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byLouise Lee,Mark Knight
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.