CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically designed for third- and fourth-year students, Religion and Global Politics uses case studies from the US, India, and Latin America, as well as theoretical concepts to explore the relationship between religion and world order.
- Author BiographyPaul S. Rowe is associate professor of political and international studies and senior research fellow in the Religion, Culture, and Conflict Research Group based at Trinity Western University, Langley, BC, Canada. He completed his undergraduate study at the University of Toronto, where he studied international relations and the history and literatures of the ancient Near East. He later completed a master of arts in political science at Dalhousie University, writing primarily on the political economy and related security issues of the Middle East. He earned his PhD at McGill University in 2003, where his dissertation focused upon the politics of Christian minority communities in Middle Eastern states. He has spent extended time in the Middle East and South Asia and continues to study the politics of religious groups in developing countries and at the global level.
- Author(s)Paul S. Rowe
- PublisherOxford University Press, Canada
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintOxford University Press, Canada
- Content Note30 photos; 4 tables; 3 maps
- Weight462 g
- Width175 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.