All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on Christianity, Judaism, Islam and New Religious Movements, the book explores such topics as Norwegian Black Metal and Neo-paganism, contemporary Jewish Music in the UK, the French hip hop scene, the musical thinking of Muslim convert Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam and European dance music culture.
- Author BiographyThomas Bossius is Lecturer in Cultural Studies at the University of Gothenburg. Andreas Hager is Docent in Sociology of Religion at Abo Akademi University, Turku. Keith Kahn-Harris is a Research Associate at the Centre for Urban and Community Research, Goldsmiths College, London, and author of Extreme Metal: Music and Culture on the Edge (2006).
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Religion
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndreas Hager,Keith Kahn-Harris,Thomas Bossius
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.48Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.94
- £10.10Trending at £11.44
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £14.36Trending at £14.61
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.