All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionA massive and authoritative contribution to the intellectual and cultural history of modern England.
- Author BiographyMaurice Cowling was born in London in 1926. He was educated at Battersea Grammar School and Jesus College, Cambridge, where he read History. He did military service between 1944 and 1948 in the British and Indian armies. He as a Fellow of Jesus College from 1950 to 1953 and, after a period spent chiefly in London, returned to Jesus as a Fellow in 1961. Since 1963 he has been a Fellow of Peterhouse, Cambridge, and from 1976-93 University Reader in Modern English History.
- Author(s)Maurice Cowling
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the History and Theory of Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.