Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.77Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionAl-Khattar seeks to define religion-based terrorism in order to facilitate understanding of this international problem. He discusses religion-based terrorism from three perspectives - Judaism, Christianity and Islam - and offers a criminological analysis of the justifications for such acts.
- Author BiographyAREF M. AL-KHATTAR is Associate Professor of Criminal Justice and Criminology at California University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Aref M. Al-Khattar
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.