All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the production of John Foxe's 'Book of Martyrs', a milestone in the history of the English book.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Evenden is a lecturer in the Department of English at Brunel University. Her recent publications include Patents, Pictures and Patronage: John Day and the Tudor Book Trade (2008). Thomas S. Freeman is affiliated to the Faculty of Divinity at the University of Cambridge and is a Visiting Fellow at Magdalene College. His recent publications include Martyrs and Martyrdom in England, c.1400-1700 (with Thomas F. Mayer, 2007).
- Author(s)Elizabeth Evenden,Mr. Thomas S. Freeman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Early Modern British History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.09
- £20.77Trending at £21.21
- £14.58Trending at £17.02
- £10.16Trending at £14.53
- £10.59Trending at £11.81
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
- £16.99Trending at £17.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.