All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 2001, Religion in Mind summarizes and extends the advances in the cognitive study of religion throughout the 1990s.
- Author BiographyJensine Andresen is Assistant Professor of Theology at Boston University where she teaches in the Graduate Program in Science, Philosophy and Religion.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJensine Andresen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.