All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClayton explores the diverse applications of theistic proofs in the work of philosophers and theologians.
- Author BiographyProfessor John Clayton was Chair of the Department of Religion and Director of the Graduate Division of Religious and Theological Studies, Boston University from 1997 until his death in 2003. Anne Blackburn is Associate Professor of South Asia and Buddhist Studies in the Department of Asian Studies, Cornell University. Thomas D. Carroll is a PhD candidate in the Graduate Division of Religious and Theological Studies, Boston University.
- Author(s)John Clayton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.