All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring Part two of the Equality Act and the Racial and Religious Hatred Act, this book examines the fundamental differences between religion and race which make the operation of these laws far more problematic than other racial laws. It uses practical examples covering various forms of religious belief.
- Author BiographyNeil Addison is a practising Barrister and former Senior Crown Prosecutor with experience in both criminal and civil court at all levels.
- Author(s)Neil Addison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight507 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.