All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen essays explore the diversity of religions in the United States, with chapters on religion and the South, religion and gender, indigenous sectarian religious movements and the metaphysical tradition finishing off the collection. The past, present and future of religion is examined with case studies showing how areas should be developed.
- Author BiographyWalter H. Conser Jr. is a professor of religious studies, professor of history, and chair of the department of philosophy and religion at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. He has written and edited several books, including God and the Natural World: Religion and Science in Antebellum America. Sumner B. Twiss is a professor of religious studies and department chair at Brown University. He has coauthored or coedited four books, including coediting, with Conser, Experience of the Sacred: Readings in the Phenomenology of Religion.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1998
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySumner B. Twiss,Walter H. Conser,Walter H. Conser Jr
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.