All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- Author(s)Melanie Adrian
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleMuslims in Global Societies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Introduction.- Chapter 2: Localities.- Chapter 3: Religious Freedom and the European Court of Human Rights.- Chapter 4: Why France Banned the Veil.- Chapter 5: The Veil in France.- Chapter 6: Fitting in and Being Accepted.
- Author BiographyDr. Adrian holds her Ph.D. in Social Anthropology and the Study of Religion from Harvard University. This degree builds on an M.A from Essex University in the Theory and Practice of Human Rights, an A.M with a focus on Religion and Human Rights from Harvard University, and a B.A from the University of Waterloo in Comparative Religion with a Peace and Conflict Studies option. Dr. Adrian currently holds a faculty position in the Department of Law and Legal Studies at Carleton University. She is the recipient of six teaching awards. aC' < aCi. , aCi aCi , aCi aCi , aCi aCi aCeaCi aCC aCi. , aC' aCe,6 aC' aCi.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.