All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an interpretation of a diverse variety of religious and spiritual experiences, based on their neurological features and internal qualities.
- Author BiographyWesley J. Wildman is Associate Professor of Philosophy, Theology and Ethics at Boston University, where he directs the doctoral program in Religion and Science. His previous recent publications include Religious Philosophy as Multidisciplinary Comparative Inquiry (2010) and Science and Religious Anthropology (2009).
- Author(s)Wesley J. Wildman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £4.00Trending at £6.85
- £11.99Trending at £15.80
- £6.99Trending at £7.37
- £11.21Trending at £13.43
- £18.95Trending at £30.57
- £29.99Trending at £31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.