All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe view 14-year-old Thomas Osborne first had of Muskoka was at night, trudging alone with his even younger brother along unmarked primitive roads to find their luckless father. For the next five years Thomas endured starvation, accidents with axes and boats, and narrow escapes from wolves and bears. This work offers an account of his life.
- Author BiographyThomas Osborne came as a teen in the 1870s from the United States to homestead with his father in Ontario's Muskoka. After five dramatic years he returned to the United States to live and work in Pennsylvania and New York. In 1938 he was killed by an automobile in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Roy MacGregor,Thomas Osborne
- PublisherBlue Butterfly Book Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication18/05/2013
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBlue Butterfly Book Publishing Inc.
- Content Note40
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byRoy MacGregor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.