All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.85Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.24Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionSince the early 1980s, the region has been central to thinking about the character of the global economy. This book offers a critique of the 'new regionalism' and covers the 'regional question', including its concerns with equity and uneven development. It challenges to consider the region as a central scale of action in the global economy.
- Author BiographySusan Christopherson is professor in the Department of City and Regional Planning, Cornell University. Jennifer Clark is an assistant professor in the School of Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Jennifer Clark,Susan Christopherson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Economic Geography
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.