All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrapped in an abusive marriage, Faith Nolan finds the courage to defy her husband to help others. When her actions result in a false charge of murder, she finds the support she needs in Nathan Bartlett.
- Author BiographyGinny Aiken, a former newspaper reporter, lives in Pennsylvania with her engineer husband. Born in Havana, Cuba, raised in Valencia and Caracas, Venezuela, she discovered books early and wrote her first novel at age fifteen while she trained with the Venezuelan Classical Ballet Company. She burned that tome when she turned a 'mature' sixteen. Ginny has taught novel-writing seminars and workshops at Harrisburg (PA) Area Community College and Penn State University.
- Author(s)Ginny Aiken
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleWoman of Hope
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.83Trending at £8.90
- £4.98Trending at £6.12
- £7.09Trending at £7.46
- £7.91Trending at £9.94
- £6.45Trending at £7.22
- £5.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.28Trending at £5.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.